Support women owned small business and get online classes right here! If your favorite email is different than your paypal email, also specify which email you want your class alerts to go to. After payment is made, please allow 24 hours before expecting any class notifications. We also appreciate you joining our email list, it's directly below then you will get any updates we send out! Again, thank you for your support and enjoy!
You will know what is happening if you read our emails! Just 1-2 per month.
1) Sign up and pay for online classes with us under the Value/Cost tab. $35 per month. Specify on paypal what month you are paying for and what email you want class notifications to go to. Otherwise, we will send all class notifications to the email your paypal account has on file. Please allow 24 hours after your payment is made before expecting any class links. Payment covers the month you paid. We do not split or prorate the month.
2) Download ZOOM to the computer or device you will be using, turn speakers on and volume up. Some friends are plugging speakers into their devices for better sound quality. If you have a smart tv, you may be able to mirror your device to your tv. If your screen is freezing, check your home internet speed. To bump up your speed, you can ask other family members not to stream while you are taking class and/or you can also turn off your video picture (not ours) which may help with your home reception.
3) You will get daily emails with class links to click on for each class. Missing a class link? Please check your Spam or Bulk mail folders before contacting us - thank you.
4) Please DO NOT share any emails you receive with anyone else. The links are encrypted just for you and if someone else starts using them it makes for an awkward situation when we follow up.
5) We ask that you not video record or post our class choreography. We work hard to come up with our own choreo, plus posting video with music online may violate music copyrights. Photos are fine and we appreciate you sharing any photos of the classes online. Thank you!
6) Please make sure you join our newsletter list so you get updates. Home page/pink box. Thank you. Enjoy class! So happy to have you!
1) Make sure you are doing any ZOOM updates that come out for the best experience.
2) If your router is far away from where you are exercising, try moving closer to your router. You can also try plugging directly into your router.
3) Make sure someone else in your home is not streaming (for example on Netflix) while you are exercising.
4) Run a speed test from your home to see what speed you are getting. You may be surprised that you are not getting what you are paying for monthly. If you are paying for bare/bones lowest speed package with your provider ZOOM may not run well ever. Speed tests are free online. It's one of the first steps to resolve streaming issues.
5) Sorry, but if you are using a 6-10 year old laptop with an antiquated wireless card, you may never get rid of freezes.
6) You can try turning off your video and you may get better overall streaming. Our picture is on, your picture would be off.
7) If all of the above checks out and your streaming device is new, it is very possible that the freezes are due to an overloaded internet and an overloaded ZOOM. Some of our classes are during prime school and business hours during the day.
Just like any fitness class, please make sure you have your doctors approval to work out before taking one of our online classes. You are exercising at your risk, we cannot take responsibility for any injuries incurred.
We do not own the rights to any music. Used under License Zumba Fitness LLC., corporate offices Hallandale, Florida.
Every culture is different and some songs may be a little spicy for children. Your family is welcome to attend online classes but please be aware our classes are not designed for children. Zumba® offers a special program for children called Zumba Kids®. Other classes are all designed for adults. Thank you.
“ZOOM Bombers” have been in the news recently. They are hackers which will post a bad image or sound bite into a live class. Please note if you see an image or hear an unusual sound bite, this was not placed by us and we have no control over it. It would not affect any of your devices, hackers do it for the shock value. Thank you.